Hello and a warm welcome to you! Thank you for visiting my blog where I love to share a little of my life and my passion for textiles, I hope you will enjoy what you see and read here...do also visit me on Facebook and say hello...or check out my workshops and come and get creative...

Friday, 2 June 2017

interim...

apologies for my lack of blog posts of late...this is what I'm doing! The exhibition is drawing closer and I am slowly creating enough pieces of textile art to fill my alloted space. I have found that my desire to create has been taken over by this current work to the extent that taking and processing photos has been very much put to one side. As if all my creative energy, and my creative focus, and rightly so, is in my stitching for the exhibition... so I will see you on the other side when it is all set up and I can go 'phew'...and see what is next!


trust you are creating too!



No comments:

Post a Comment