Hello and a warm welcome to you! Thank you for visiting my blog where I love to share a little of my life and my passion for textiles, I hope you will enjoy what you see and read here...do also visit me on Facebook and say hello...or check out my workshops and come and get creative...

Friday, 11 September 2015

flowers, fruit and...C-art!

in the garden the last of summer flowers are vibrant and all the more delightful for the tantalising feeling that summer is drawing to a close...







and now that September is here it's that time again...as I scurry around my studio stashing away the clutter of the last year and making a clean and beautiful space for C-art Open Studios, all over Cumbria artists will  make a welcome for visitors to come and view their secret hideaways...
 

the banner is washed and up in it's place and now I must finish pricing and placing...

have a lovely weekend...and maybe I'll see you at my studio...



Emma xx


No comments:

Post a Comment