Hello and a warm welcome to you! Thank you for visiting my blog where I love to share a little of my life and my passion for textiles, I hope you will enjoy what you see and read here...do also visit me on Facebook and say hello...or check out my workshops and come and get creative...

Saturday, 6 June 2015

Saturday night...

and I'm loving being back on my beloved blog! apologies for my abscence of late, my once regular posting seems to have slipped into posting as and when I feel like it, and I rather like that! After blogging for 3 years you begin to wonder if and why and how and what and when you'should' blog and as the word 'should' isn't in my vocabulary any more, I am doing what and when I feel more and more, listening in to my intuition...

I love to share what I'm doing, I love to share images of the beautiful place I live, I think it's important to celebrate the small things of life which make it great...like blossom and wild flowers and the seasons and nature and the weather, whatever it's doing!


fresh windy days blowing all the cobwebs away...cow parsley dancing...
 


 acid fresh greens brighten our eyesight after winter greys...like a sharp lemon dressing on salad...




the miracle of ferns uncurling from tiny spheres into huge fronds 



and blossom and more blossom...
 

the humble grasses so many varieties and often so overlooked...
 

honesty pods forming in glorious dark purpley green shades...


and organised chaos in the studio as I finish stitching lots of pieces of work and paint more things white...and prepare for Art in the Pen in...just 2 weeks!





a new show is always full of the unknowns so I'm trying to be really organised ahead of time...and I love the frisson of exitement of showing new work in a new place...

SO please forgive me if I'm not always here...I am around and making and living and enjoying the small things and I hope you are too!

have a lovely weekend and see you again soon

Emma xx

2 comments: