Hello and a warm welcome to you! Thank you for visiting my blog where I love to share a little of my life and my passion for textiles, I hope you will enjoy what you see and read here...do also visit me on Facebook and say hello...or check out my workshops and come and get creative...

Thursday, 21 August 2014

well I just don't know

 
where August has gone, not to say this whole year...so many good things have been happening,so many challenges, not to mention menopauseal issues...hands up all those in the Menopause and Beyond Club as promoted by Dr Christian Northrup! I am a devoted fan...and busy reinventing myself...I embrace pleasure, fun and LIFE!


my regular walk along the road shows how the season is moving towards autumn, tho still green and lush, there is a feeling of fullness and overbloom...it is so beautiful to observe even the of tiniest changes day by day

there is a new smell and feel in the air, a stillness which I welcome after a hot, sunny and busy summer, the cool and calm of a new season, a fresh start as the return to school and my quiet studio days beckons... 

but first a fun and relaxing family holiday, so I leave you with a hint of autumn in summer...













have a wonderful week, the last of August so let's all make the most of it (guess a different seasonal change is happening across the globe!)

see you soon, maybe with tales of my blissful and exiting week at Leith School of Art...





Emma xx

2 comments:

  1. I'm straining to see spring here in New Zealand....must be tomorrow? lol!

    ReplyDelete