Hello and a warm welcome to you! Thank you for visiting my blog where I love to share a little of my life and my passion for textiles, I hope you will enjoy what you see and read here...do also visit me on Facebook and say hello...or check out my workshops and come and get creative...

Sunday, 1 June 2014

take an old wool blanket...

add some fabric scraps, needlefelt together and get whizzy with some machine embroidery...have fun...enjoy the process of creating!








is it wrong to love what you make?? hell no, it's therapy and joy and fun and better than chocolate!!

anyone else watching and listening to HAY HOUSE Summit this week...just been watching Loretta Laroche this morning and laughing like a drain...sign up do and get some of her 'juicy living'...

it's made me quite giddy...so now I'm off to dance around the kitchen and do the dishes to some funky music!!

havea great Sunday xx




2 comments: